This is the Rhino 5:1 Lynx Piston Pump - 3/4" Inlet - 3/4" Outlet for Rhino Tuff Tanks.Typical Applications
: Automotive Dealerships, Mobile Lube, Quick Lubes, Tire Center, Transmission CentersFluid Types
: Auto Transmission Fluid, Oil
The Lynx 5:1 ratio double acting pump is engineered for outstanding performance and reliability to dispense lubricating oils and similar products up to SAE 140.Features:
- Double acting pump - Pumps product on both the up and down stroke providing smooth and reliable flow and pressure.
- Patented air valve - designed to operate with low air consumption and moist air.
- Air valve design has fewer components - for reliable operation; easy and economical maintenance.
- Factory lubricated air motor - no need for air lubricator.
- Built in sintered brass air filter - assures clean and quiet operation.
- Anodized aluminum air piston - corrosion resistant, less sensitive to moisture in air system.
- Height adjustable 2" bung adapter - to fit all types of drums, drum covers, tanks, etc.
- Pump inlet easily accepts a variety of extensions - to fit all types and sizes of tanks and containers.
- Pump ratio: 5:1
- Operating air pressure range: 45 - 150 PSI (3 - 10 bar)
- Pump delivery with SAE 10W-30 oil, 68F, at 150 PSI air pressure and free flow: 5.3 gal/m (20 l/m)
- Air inlet: 1/4" NPT (F)
- Pump outlet: 3/4" NPT (F)
- Pump inlet: 3/4" NPT (F)
- Pump air piston diameter: 1 1/4" (32 mm)
- Wetted materials: Buna-N, Steel, Brass, Aluminum, and Polyurethane
NOTE: Warning! Do not use any Lynx series products with flammable fluids.Ships FREE with purchase of any Rhino Tuff Tank!