The Leaf Eater Commercial Rain Head is available for 6" round down spouts and is used for matching high flow rate performance needed in commercial Rainwater Harvesting applications. The Leaf Eater Commercial is the next generation Rain Head featuring the new patented single screen Clean Shield technology. This single screen Commercial Rain Head boasts a mosquito proof stainless steel mesh with a 1/32" aperture for filtering out debris as well. Made from Zincalume, this Rain Head can be painted to match to existing color of your downspouts.Ships FREE with purchase of any Poly-Mart tank!!Features and Benefits
Gutter & Mid-Mount Installation
- Manufactured in durable Zincalume
- Patented single screen technology for advanced debris shedding (Clean Shield)
- Minimal maintenance
- High flow rate performance for commercial buildings
- Superior catchment efficiency at low and high flow rates
- Single screen with 1/32" aperture mosquito proof stainless steel mesh
- Available in 6" or 8" down spout sizes
1. Select a location for the Rain Head. A Rain Head installed at a height
of 2.6 metres will prevent tampering while providing convenient
access for maintenance.
2. Cut and bracket the bottom pipe to the wall. Offset the pipe 30mm
from the wall.
3. Install the Rain Head into the pipe and mark the side flange fastening holes. Remove the Rain Head and prepare the necessary fastening points. Fasten the Rain Head to the wall ensuring that it is adequately supported by the wall structure.
4. Install pipe above the Leaf Eater Commercial Rain Head with an offset of 1" from the wall. Cut the outlet of the pipe at an angle of 30 degrees to match the angle of the screen. Position the angled 3" above the stainless steel screen