This is the PolyJohn Fleet Portable Shower (Cold). Expand your service offerings - and your market - by making portable shower units available to your customers. The Fleet Shower is a refreshing (and sanitary) perk for any worksite, especially those tough jobs in the construction, agriculture and mining industries.
To ensure that your portable shower units always have a ready source of fresh water, you can bring your own supply, with PolyJohn's WaterWorks Fresh Water Delivery system. The Fresh Water system dispenses 2.5 gallons / 9.5 liters of water per minute, and includes an interior combination faucet and hose bib. A pressurized, fresh water source and a connection to a grey water sewage disposal system are required.
The system is fitted into our Fleet Cabin, which comes with a shower grated floor, shower curtain and clothing wash bag.Features include:
Other advantages over other shower units:
- Standard garden hose connection
- Dispenses 2.5 gallons / 9.5 liters of water per minute
- Shower curtain and washbag included
- 2" diameter drainage pipe
Available ColorsSpecifications PolyJohn Fleet Portable Shower Parts List PolyJohn Fleet Portable Shower Assembly Instructions
- Fresh Water system is activated by a ball valve, and dispenses 2.5 gallons / 9.5 liters of water per minute
- Includes interior combination faucet and hose bib
- Fitted into PolyJohn Fleet Cabin with shower grated floor, shower curtain and clothing wash bag
- Exterior Height 91 in
- Interior Height 83 in
- Exterior Width 47 in
- Interior Width 45.7 in
- Exterior Length (Runner Base) 48 in
- Exterior Length (Optional Signature Style Handle Base) 47 in
- Interior Length 43 in
- Weight 195 lb.
- Door Frame Height (ID) 75 in
- Door Frame Width (ID) 26 in
- Side Panel Decal Area 6 in X 37 in
- Door Decal Area 22.5 in X 29 in