Quadel Industries has been manufacturing portable toilets for over 2 decades and is well known for its "Gotta Go John" Porta Potties. Our Portable Toilets are manufactured using the Rotational Molding Process which gives them a rugged one piece seamless design adding strength and durability for years of service. Our Gotta Go John Portable Toilets come in 3 colors (Red, Green and Blue). For orders of less than 10 the color must be blue.
We can even accommodate custom colors on large orders.Special features:
- Skylight: Translucent polyethylene with polyethylene screen for ventilation
- Vents: Five polyethylene inset louvered with eight aluminum pop rivets all vents 1/8 inch screen mesh
- Paper Dispenser: Covered polyethylene with protected Square pegs
- Tank Vent: 4 inch pipe in the corner secured with aluminum pop rivets
- Door Closers: Two quality springs covered to cut down vandalism
- Door Latch: Aluminum handle lockable from outside and "in use" read external lock
- Door Handle: Polyethylene
- Urinal: Flush fitting high decided with direct entry
- Handholds: Improves mobility
Piggy Back Wash Station may be included for your portable hand wash needs. This innovative product allows you to place a convenient wash station mounted directly on the back of our portable toilets giving you a completely portable rest room solution. The unit comes complete with a drinking spigot, washing spigot and waste paper holder, along with 40 gallons of water capacity that drains directly into the portable toilets holding tank.NOTE: This portable restroom is too large to ship on a pallet, therefore it will ship free standing. Some slight scuffs and scrapes may occur during transit and are not considered as damage.Detailed Information Quadel Gotta-Go John Portable ToiletSpecifications:
- Base: 44"
- Door: 24" x 72"
- Shoulder Clearance 43" x 48"
- Standing Height 95.5"
- Interior Height: 81.5"
- Seat Height: 20"
- Weight: 210 lbs.
California Residents: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. Click Here For More Information On The Proposition 65 Warning