This is the GPI BS-HP90 Economy Hand Fuel Pump. The HP-90 is our latest economy hand pump with a dual-action piston to pump fluid on both the push and pull strokes for fast fueling. This reliable hand pump is compatible with a wide variety of petroleum products and fits a 2-inch NPT bung. Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.4 m) hose, molded plastic nozzle, built-in nozzle hanger and two-piece suction pipe.
Manufacturer: Aluminum Tank IndustriesDetailed Information
The GPI HP-90 Hand Pump is reliable and ready to work.
HP90 Pump Manual
- Size: 2 in. NPT Bung
- Material: Cast Aluminum Pump, 2-Piece PVC Suction Pipe
- Flow Rate: Up to 25 gal/100 strokes or 1 quart per stroke
- Built-in anti-siphon valve
- Includes: 3/4 in. x 8 ft. Hose, Thermoplastic Nozzle with Built-In Nozzle Holder and Two-Piece PVC Suction Pipe
- For Use With: Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), diesel fuel (up to 20% bio-diesel blends such as B20), and kerosene
Petroleum products such as light oil (up to 10W) and hydraulic fluid
- Applications: Designed for Mounting on Portable, Vented Fuel Tanks
- 2 year limited warranty
Aluminum Tank Industries (ATI) Warranty Details:
Aluminum Tank Industries, Inc. warrants all GPI products for a period of 2 years from invoice ship date from our warehouse. If upon our inspection we deem the item to be defective, Aluminum Tank Industries, Inc. will determine whether to repair or replace the defective item. It is the customers responsibility to ship the item to Aluminum Tank Industries, Inc. No cost for labor, installation, or missing contents will be reimbursed. Damages due to shipping and handling, improper installation, abuse - intentional or accidental, or normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty. Warranty is void if the tank has been altered.
No reviews have been entered for this product yet.