PolyJohn Warranty Details:POLYJOHN PORTABLE SINKS LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
PolyJohn Enterprises warrants to the Purchaser that the Portable Sink sold to Purchaser is merchantable in quality and fit for the ordinary purpose for which it was intended, free from defects in material and in its manufacture for a period of one year
(the "Warranty Period") from the date of purchase. Any misuse or abuse of the Portable Sink or component thereof* or failure to properly follow recommended procedures shall void this warranty. PolyJohn's responsibility with respect to their Portable
Sinks or components thereof shall be limited to the foregoing.
1. In the event that the PolyJohn Portable Sink (1 year limited warranty) or component thereof (90 day limited warranty), proves defective in material or workmanship during the Warranty Period, claims
regarding the Sink or component thereof shall be made by following the online submission form** stating the nature of the defect and that such claim occurred within the Warranty Period. On verification that the
claim is valid, PolyJohn shall replace the Sink, or component thereof, found to be defective. Purchaser will be responsible for any shipping costs incurred.
2. PolyJohn shall in no case be liable for any damage to any property (other than the defect in the Sink, or component thereof, sold by PolyJohn), or for indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage
caused to Purchaser, or any customer thereof, even if PolyJohn has been advised of such loss or damage, whether in contract, tort or otherwise. No obligation exists to replace the PolyJohn Portable Sink, or
component thereof, should there be evidence that the Sink or component thereof, was subject to improper use, acts of God, handling, storage or assembly by the Purchaser.
3. In the event of any valid warranty claim against PolyJohn, PolyJohn shall not be responsible to Purchaser and will not bear liability for damages, however caused, to persons or property or for the loss of
anticipated profits or for any direct, indirect or consequential damages suffered by Purchaser, or any employee or property thereof.Filing Process for Warranty
PolyJohn reserves the right to request inspection of products for verification of defect, which may include returning some or all of the parts with shipping paid for by the purchaser. Once the items have been returned, inspected, and PolyJohn is found
at fault shipping costs will be reimbursed. You may contact PolyJohn to arrange for return shipping if desired.
To file your warranty claim follow these steps:
1. Go to polyjohn.com/warranty/
2. Fill out necessary contact information
3. Fill in invoice number, date of purchase, product, and product serial numbers.
4. Upload an images of affected products
5. Submit and someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL PRIOR WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.