Manufacturer: Transfer Flow
This is the Transfer Flow 2007-2019 Dodge Ram 3500/4500/5500 Cab Chassis Midship Replacement Diesel Fuel Tank - 50 Gallon. When your cab chassis came with an aft axle fuel tank that needs to be removed for wrecker or dump body installation, our midship tank can be used as the vehicle's sole fuel source. The 50-gallon midship replacement fuel tank is designed to replace the aft tank in 84" cab-to-axle Ram cab chassis. This replacement fuel tank is manufactured with internal baffles to reduce fuel sloshing.
Our premier high-capacity replacement fuel tanks are made from 12-gauge ReliaSteel, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength. All Transfer Flow fuel tank systems are backed by our 6 year, unlimited mile warranty, and come complete with all components needed for installation.Features
- Recommended for drivers who want to maximize their fuel capacity and driving range without sacrificing truck bed space
- Tank sits above the differential, no skid plate needed
- Fuel tank mounts inside the frame rail
- Built from 12-gauge ReliaSteel, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength
- Comes with straps and mounting hardware
- Powder coated black for a durable satin black finish
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6 year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
- If you want to get your hands dirty, you can easily install the fuel tank yourself. Our tank systems come with comprehensive step-by-step instructions to make installation a breeze. We also have installation videos on our YouTube channel to walk you through each step of the process.
Fuel Type: Diesel
Fits: 2007-2019 Dodge Ram 3500/4500/5500 Cab Chassis
Transfer Flow Warranty Details:
Transfer Flow fuel systems and parts are covered by a Six (6) year unlimited mile warranty against defects in material and workmanship throughout the U.S. and Canada from the unit purchase date by the original purchaser for the original vehicle the unit was installed in.
Warranty will not apply when product failure is caused by conditions beyond the control of Transfer Flow, such as:
- Malfunction due to incorrectly ordered product
- Damage from misuse, negligence, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance
- Damage caused by improper installation
- Damaged caused in shipment or improper handling
- Damage caused by contaminated fuels or fuel additives
- Product modification or alteration
- Products made from pickled and oil material are not covered under warranty for corrosion
Any action against Transfer Flow for breach of the warranty must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued.
Any action against Transfer Flow for breach of the warranty must be commenced in the Superior Court of Butte County, State of California.
For specific information regarding part exceptions, exclusions and limitations, warranty claim procedures, and federal regulatory provisions, please read our full warranty details on our warranty page.