The 800 Series Digital Meter features nutating disc positive displacement technology. This simple to use, durable meter provides current and cumulative flow totals, and is field programmable for convenience and versatility. It will measure fluids in ounces, pints, quarts, liters, gallons, and in user specified units. The P designation in the model number tells you this meter has pulse output, making it an excellent choice for batching, use with FMS and PLC systems, and remote monitoring.
Features and Benefits
- 2-20 GPM
- +/-0.2% accuracy
- Pressure to 125 psi max
- -10 to 130 F temperature range
- 8-30 VDC power source
- 360 positioning LCD display
- Glass-filled Polypropylene housing construction
- Fluorocarbon seals
- 1 inch NPT inlet/outlet ports
- Quick, one step calibration
- 10/100, internal counts per gallon pulse rate
- 4-20 mA analog output
- Includes two Lithium CR2032 batteries
- Also available with 3/4 inch BSPP threads (825P075BSPPS)
- Compatible with pesticides, fertilizers, water, crop oil, gear oil, motor oil, diesel fuel, mineral spirits, ethylene glycol, mild acids, soaps, detergents, diesel exhaust fluid and more
Fill-Rite Warranty Details:LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
Revision Date: August 1, 2014
Fill-Rite and Sotera Products
Tuthill Transfer Systems ("Manufacturer") warrants each consumer buyer of its products ("Buyer") from date of sale that goods of its manufacture ("Goods") shall be free from defects of materials and workmanship.
The duration of the warranty is as follows:
- SP100 Series Pumps, 400 Series Pumps: 5 year warranty from the date of sale
- Heavy Duty Pumps and Meters, 820, 825 and 850 Meters, Cabinet Pumps, Cabinet Meters, TN Meters, TM Meters, TN Meters: 2 year warranty from the date of sale
- Standard Duty Pumps and Meters, 1600 Pumps, Accessories: 1 year warranty from the date of sale
End users must contact the place where they purchased the product to process a warranty. "Place of purchase" is defined as any authorized TTS Distributor, including any and all retail stores, mail order houses, catalogue houses, on-line stores, commercial distributors.
Manufacturer's sole obligation under the foregoing warranties will be limited to either - at Manufacturer's option - replacing defective goods (subject to limitations hereinafter provided) or refunding the purchase price for such Goods theretofore paid by the buyer, and Buyers exclusive remedy for breach of any such warranties will be enforcement of such obligations of the Manufacturer. If the Manufacturer so requests the return of such Goods, the Goods will be redelivered to the manufacturer in accordance with Manufacturer's instructions FOB Factory.
The remedies contained herein shall constitute the sole recourse of the Buyer against the Manufacturer for breach of warranty. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MANUFACTURER'S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE MANUFACTURE, SALE, DELIVERY, OR USE OF THE GOODS EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE.
The foregoing warranties will not extend to goods subject to misuse, neglect, accident, improper installation or maintenance, or have been repaired by anyone other than the Manufacturer or its authorized representative. THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OF ANY OTHER TYPE, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. No person may vary the forgoing warranties or remedies, except in writing signed by a duly authorized officer of the Manufacturer. The Buyer's acceptance of delivery of the Goods constitutes acceptance of the foregoing warranties and remedies, and all conditions and limitations thereof.