This is thePowerblanket Insulated DEF Tote Heater - 330 Gallon. Powerblanket has changed the conventional method of transferring heat to DEF totes. This revolutionary design provides uniform heat throughout the entire DEF tote, thus eliminating hot and cold spots.
Powerblanket products provide a maintenance free heating solution, which eliminates the headache of maintaining critical temperatures. If stored properly, chemicals and industrial products will last longer and be more effective. In turn, this saves time, hassle, and money.
120 Volt - 1440 Watt - 12.0 Amps. The TH330D is fully insulated so it retains heat in extreme weather conditions. Save time and money by protecting your products from freezing without the risk of overheating. Fits 330 gallon containers with dimensions 48"L x 40"W x 53"H. We're proud to say that this model is certified to UL/CSA/CE standards giving you the ultimate peace of mind knowing you've ordered the safest and most efficient DEF tote heater on the market!
Powerblanket DEF Tote Heaters come with an insulated lid every time preventing heat loss from your application.Powerblanket TH-330D Features
FREE SHIPPING! (Not including Alaska or Hawaii)
- Temperature from ambient to 70 F | 21 C (+/- 5F/3C)
- Designed to be durable and weather resistant
- Safely heat and protect a wide variety of chemicals and materials
- Provide an insulated full-wrap design
- Pump housing unit
- Pump Mount Extension Brackets
- Deliver uniform heat to temperature sensitive products
- Preserve expensive materials without scorching or burning
- Provide easy access with a removable top
- Prevent waste by maintaining consistent temperatures
- Certified to UL/CSA/CE standards