This is the Rhino 120 Gallon DEF Chemical Stacking Tank. Rhino Tuff Tanks space saving design allows individual tank sizes to be stacked in any combination and eliminates hassles of handling 55 gallon drums. Rhino Tuff Tanks offers a variety of tank sizes, combinations, and packages, all compatible with a 36" footprint with no conversion brackets required. All Tanks are constructed of natural virgin high-density polyethylene which provides exceptional stiffness without compromising physical properties. All molded inserts and bushing are constructed of #304 stainless steel making them compatible with a wide variety of fluids including DEF and many types of chemicals.
All Tanks Feature:
- 2" top opening for pump or vent application
- 1" opening for desiccant breather or remote fill
- Convenient 2" center fill opening
- Interlocking top and bottom ridges for secure stacking
- Molded-in stainless steel inserts allow for side mount pump plate to be attached
- Mold-in graphic and identification label
- Industry's only molded-in stainless steel 1" NPT bushing at drain opening
- Molded-in site gauge and semi transparent material, eliminates the need for external site gauges
- Natural virgin high density polyethylene construction
- Stackable in any combo - no converting brackets needed
- See your exact fluid levels
- Capacity: 120 Gallons
- Dimensions: 36"L x 36"W x 27"H
- Empty Weight: 50 lbs.
Rhino Tuff Tanks Warranty Details:
Rhino Tuff Tanks offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their products.
Rhino Tuff Tanks (RTT) stands behind all of our quality products and we will repair or replace at our discretion, any product found to be defective due to a manufacturing defect. The manufacturers warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to an accident, adjustment, improper installation, misapplication, misuse, modification, neglect, repair, including but not limited to improper maintenance, or use of unauthorized parts or attachments.
No reviews have been entered for this product yet.