This Poly-Mart Tank Gauge makes monitoring the water level in your water tank easy! The Tank Gauge is a Water Tank Level Indicator which ensures you are able to tell how much water is in your tank at a quick & easy glance.
Ships FREE with purchase of any Poly-Mart tank!!
Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy to install - simple DIY product
- Seals directly to the tank
- Suitable for all existing and new tanks
- No batteries or wiring required
- 4" Easy to read dial face with 'empty' and 'full' indicators
- Low maintenance requirements
- UV resistant
- Suitable for all vented tanks up to 100" in height
- Able to be securely installed on a wide variety of tanks shapes
- Utilizes a reliable float system
- Can be calibrated to almost any tank
- Distilled water used in floats
- Empty and full indicators allow for a more meaning full measurement than a numbered dial (due to rainwater tanks widths and styles)
Hole Saw (1-3/8")
Philips Head Screwdriver
Before installing your Tank Gauge it is important to calibrate it for use. This will allow you to set your own tanks 'Empty' and 'Full' positions and quickly see your tanks water level.
1. Carefully remove the front clear face from the Tank Gauge to enable
access to the movable 'Empty' and 'Full' indicators.
2. Select an installation site on your tank for the Tank Gauge and mark
it. It is preferable that this is a flat area. Once installed, it will
allow you to view the Tank Gauge face easily.
3. While maintaining the same height and keeping the weight outside of the tank, extend the weight so it is level with the bottom of your tank.
Move the red Empty indicator to where the water level indicator is
4. Lift the weight so it is level with the overflow on your tank and move
the green Full indicator to where the water level indicator is pointing.
5. Tank Gauge is now calibrated. Replace the front clear face.
1. Drill a 1 3/8" hole into your tank at the previously marked installation site.
2. Lower the weight through this hole and sit the Tank Gauge on your
3. Using the supplied screws secure the Tank Gauge to your tank.
4. Your Tank Gauge is now installed and ready for use.
Poly-Mart Shipping Details:
On arrival, inspect the shipment immediately for obvious signs of damage. If any item is damaged to the point that you do not want the product, do NOT sign for the shipment and do NOT take possession of the product. The freight carrier will then be responsible for returning the product back to the factory, and we will arrange a rush replacement product to be sent back out. When you sign for a shipment you are signing that it is in good condition and you accept the shipment. This will relieve the freight carrier of any claims!
Should you determine that any items are missing, you MUST note the missing items on the delivery ticket and contact Customer Service
to report any issues. You should open cartons and containers. If there is the slightest doubt that the merchandise is damaged (concealed or not) refuse the shipment and do not sign for delivery.
Missing or Defective Parts
We will gladly supply the missing parts at no charge to the customer within 10 days of purchase. After 10 days the customer will be responsible for the cost of the missing part and any related shipping cost. Please inspect all packages received with your order. Even if you do not plan to install the unit right away take a few minutes to confirm your order and ensure all parts are included and in good condition. Contact us
within the 10 day period and report any missing parts. This will allow us to quickly correct your order prior to installation.
Product returns are not allowed for Poly-Mart products. Please be sure to carefully review all specifics regarding your product prior to submitting your order!
Because your custom order is built to your exact specifications, and a down payment is required to start the build process, ALL orders cannot be cancelled. The only exception being if the item has yet to enter production. Please carefully review all specifics regarding your product prior to submitting.
Poly-Mart Warranty Details:
Poly-Mart carries a 1-year warranty on all accessories and specifically excludes the cost of labor for installation and/or removal of personal property. We are also not liable for personal/property damages. Poly-Mart is not liable for accessory failure if damaged by the customer.