The Husky 3000 gallon steel folding frame tank is the perfect solution to your portable tank needs. Husky's port-a-tank liners are designed so there are no bulky corners or sagging liner. Our manufacturing process allows us to use one continuous piece of material for the side panel, which is then welded to our Husky-duty floor material. We also install solid brass grommets in a tight pattern, alleviating any liner drooping at the frame. These features create the best fitting, most durable liner available.
Folding Frame Tank Standard Features:
Folding Frame Tank Options:
- Exclusive Easy Lift Handles on the floor of our liner make our Folding Frame Tank the easiest and quickest to fold and permits easy removal of any standing water.
- Pinch-free frame is designed with safety in mind!
- Steel Frame: 7/8" od., 14 gauge (HREW P&O) Round Tube Steel
- 22 oz vinyl sides and floor
- Quick release drain sleeve eliminates fighting with ropes.
- Vinyl: 22 oz or 30 oz
- 22 oz. XLON is new from Husky Portable containment and has been designed to replace DuPont's discontinued Hypalon liner material. XLON was designed with UV resistance, heat resistance, abrasion, puncture resistance and excellent cold cracking qualities in mind allowing Husky to offer the best folding tank liner material on the market. XLON comes with a ten year warranty against UV and weather elements.
- Floor: 22oz or Husky Duty Floor made of acrylic-coated 28 oz PVC is soft, pliable and foldable.
- Double folding frame tanks allow it to be stored in half the space!
- Our quick dump option saves you time!
Husky Shipping & Return Details:
On arrival, inspect the shipment immediately for obvious signs of damage. If any item is damaged to the point that you do not want the product, do NOT sign for the shipment and do NOT take possession of the product. The freight carrier will then be responsible for returning the product back to the factory, and we will arrange a replacement product to be sent back out.
When you sign for a shipment you are signing that it is in good condition and you accept the shipment. This will relieve the freight carrier of any claims!
Should you determine that any items are missing, you MUST note the missing items on the delivery ticket and contact Customer Service
to report any issues. You should open cartons and containers. If there is the slightest doubt that the merchandise is damaged (concealed or not) refuse the shipment and do not sign for delivery.
Products that are damaged in transit are the responsibility of UPS or the freight carrier. We advise you to carefully inspect all incoming goods when they are received and note any missing or damaged products
on the shipping documents at the time of delivery. If you accept a shipment by signing the carrier's delivery documents without noting a damage or shortage, it will not be the responsibility of
Husky Portable Containment(HPC) to file claims on your behalf. HPC will gladly file a claim (or send a repair kit) for any damage or shortage noted on the delivery document at the time of delivery.
Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization and an accompanying Return Authorization #. Please clearly mark the assigned RA# on all returned shipments. Unauthorized returns will be refused.
Returned items should be in original boxes and packaging, complete and in new condition. A 20% restocking fee will apply. No returns will be authorized after 30 days from the ship date.
To return an order, please contact Customer Service
to obtain a RA number.
Unfortunately we can not accept or credit any returned product without an RA number. Please note that all freight charges will be the responsibility of the customer and return freight must be prepaid.
Returned products must be in original packaging, unused and in sellable condition. If the product is returned in unsellable condition, we will not issue a refund.
Freight costs on all items being returned will be at the expense of the customer. All items should be shipped FREIGHT PREPAID to the nearest return location. Item(s) must be returned within thirty (30) days of
the delivery date to be eligible for reimbursement consideration. TankAndBarrel.com is not responsible for the cost of packaging, shipping, or returning the item(s) if the applicant changes his or her mind
after item(s) are in transit back to the manufacturer or has already been received by the manufacturer.
Upon receiving the product in new condition and undamaged, we will refund you the purchase price of the product minus the 20% restocking fee and actual freight charges from the original shipment to you.
Orders for Husky Portable Containment products can be cancelled as long as they have not yet entered production
at the factory this is because most items are custom built to your specifications.