This is the Rhino 5:1 Lynx Piston Pump - 3/4" Inlet - 3/4" Outlet for Rhino Tuff Tanks.
: Automotive Dealerships, Mobile Lube, Quick Lubes, Tire Center, Transmission Centers
: Auto Transmission Fluid, Oil
The Lynx 5:1 ratio double acting pump is engineered for outstanding performance and reliability to dispense lubricating oils and similar products up to SAE 140.
- Double acting pump - Pumps product on both the up and down stroke providing smooth and reliable flow and pressure.
- Patented air valve - designed to operate with low air consumption and moist air.
- Air valve design has fewer components - for reliable operation; easy and economical maintenance.
- Factory lubricated air motor - no need for air lubricator.
- Built in sintered brass air filter - assures clean and quiet operation.
- Anodized aluminum air piston - corrosion resistant, less sensitive to moisture in air system.
- Height adjustable 2" bung adapter - to fit all types of drums, drum covers, tanks, etc.
- Pump inlet easily accepts a variety of extensions - to fit all types and sizes of tanks and containers.
- Pump ratio: 5:1
- Operating air pressure range: 45 - 150 PSI (3 - 10 bar)
- Pump delivery with SAE 10W-30 oil, 68F, at 150 PSI air pressure and free flow: 5.3 gal/m (20 l/m)
- Air inlet: 1/4" NPT (F)
- Pump outlet: 3/4" NPT (F)
- Pump inlet: 3/4" NPT (F)
- Pump air piston diameter: 1 1/4" (32 mm)
- Wetted materials: Buna-N, Steel, Brass, Aluminum, and Polyurethane
NOTE: Warning! Do not use any Lynx series products with flammable fluids.Ships FREE with purchase of any Rhino Tuff Tank!
Rhino Tuff Tanks Shipping & Return Details:
On arrival, inspect the shipment immediately for obvious signs of damage. If any item is damaged to the point that you do not want the product, do NOT sign for the shipment and do NOT take possession of the product. The freight carrier will then be responsible for returning the product back to the factory, and we will arrange a replacement product to be sent back out.
When you sign for a shipment you are signing that it is in good condition and you accept the shipment. This will relieve the freight carrier of any claims!
Should you determine that any items are missing, you MUST note the missing items on the delivery ticket and contact Customer Service
to report any issues. You should open cartons and containers. If there is the slightest doubt that the merchandise is damaged (concealed or not) refuse the shipment and do not sign for delivery.
All returns must be within 30 days of receiving the product. A 15% restocking fee and return freight costs will apply.
To return an order, please contact Customer Service
to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA). Unfortunately we can not accept or credit any returned product without an RA number. Please note that all freight charges will be the responsibility of the customer and return freight must be prepaid. Returned products must be in original packaging, unused and in sellable condition. If the product is returned in unsellable condition, we will not issue a refund.
Freight costs on all items being returned will be at the expense of the customer. All items should be shipped FREIGHT PREPAID to the nearest return location. Item(s) must be returned within thirty (30) days of the delivery date to be eligible for reimbursement consideration. TankAndBarrel.com is not responsible for the
cost of packaging, shipping, or returning the item(s) if the applicant changes his or her mind after item(s) are in transit back to the manufacturer or has already been received by the manufacturer.
Upon receiving the product in new condition and undamaged, we will refund you the purchase price of the product minus the 15% restocking fee and actual freight charges from the original shipment to you.
Orders for Rhino Tuff Tanks can be cancelled as long as they have not yet shipped from the factory. Once an order has shipped it cannot be cancelled.
Rhino Tuff Tanks Warranty Details:
Rhino Tuff Tanks offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their products.
Rhino Tuff Tanks (RTT) stands behind all of our quality products and we will repair or replace at our discretion, any product found to be defective due to a manufacturing defect. The manufacturers warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to an accident, adjustment, improper installation, misapplication, misuse, modification, neglect, repair, including but not limited to improper maintenance, or use of unauthorized parts or attachments.