This is the Rhino Electronic Non-Preset Dispensing Meter for Rhino Tuff Tanks.
Introducing the Doctor! The new DR (Digital Registry) meter from Balcrank. The DR meter carries with it new innovative technology in a digital meter. Our new meter is precision balanced, lightweight and ergonomically designed. Simple, accurate and efficient, this meter combines new features with proven oval gear technology.
- No field calibration required: Precision machined aluminum die-cast fluid chamber maintains the tight tolerances required for repeatable accuracy. Each meter is individually tested for performance and accuracy which guarantees precise dispensing regardless of fluid viscosity, system pressure or changes in outside temperature.
- Meter housing: unique totally encased polycarbonate housing with TP Elastomer over mold provides superb impact resistance while isolating the electronic register module (ERC) from the environment which provides an airtight seal with the meter body.
- Sealed battery compartment: battery clips are mounted directly on the ERC, no cables for battery contact, which ensures protection against the environment, impact, or vibrations.
- Low power consumption: ERC with auto-sleep function for improved battery life.
- Trip mode function: resettable totalizer function can operate as an economical, simple fluid inventory control system.
- Non-resettable totalizer function: shows total fluid flow through the meter from day one and is unaffected by low or dead batteries.
- All new handle: aluminum body with lightweight ergonomic soft grip handle for comfort and precision balance.
- Unique 1/4 turn manual tip: effective and very fast, high flow, no splash and very easy to use.
- Flange coupling at the control valve: eliminates the use of connection adapters which can become loose, providing superior integration of the meter and handle.
- Swivel cover protects automobiles from nicks and scratches.
- Large ported swivel: for comfort even at high pressures, includes durable inlet filter which protects meter from debris.
- Trigger lock button: prevents accidental dispense and also allows the gun to be locked in the open position.
- Affordable repairability: ERC can be changed easily.
Ships FREE with purchase of any Rhino Tuff Tank!
- Units of measure (in 0.01 increments): Gallon, quart, pint or liter
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% of reading (lubricating oils)
- Flow range: 0.26-8 gal/m (1-30 l/m)
- Max pressure: 1,450 psi (100 bar)
- Swivel inlet: 1/2" NPT (F)
- Dispense Nozzle OD: Auto = 0.605", Manual 1/4 turn for Oil = 0.705", Manual 1/4 turn for ATF = 0.315". Verify the ID of ATF fill port for compatibility
- Operating temp: 14 F-160 F (-10 C-70 C)
- Battery: 2 x 1.5 v alkaline "AAA"
- Weight: 3.2 Lbs (1.55 kg) (meter)
- Compatible fluids: Lubricants (up to SAE 140), ATF, Anti-freeze (Glycol), and Anti-freeze water solution
- Wetted materials" Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP), Aluminum, Buna-N, Zinc Plated Steel, Stainless Steel, Neodymium, and Brass
Rhino Tuff Tanks Shipping & Return Details:
On arrival, inspect the shipment immediately for obvious signs of damage. If any item is damaged to the point that you do not want the product, do NOT sign for the shipment and do NOT take possession of the product. The freight carrier will then be responsible for returning the product back to the factory, and we will arrange a replacement product to be sent back out.
When you sign for a shipment you are signing that it is in good condition and you accept the shipment. This will relieve the freight carrier of any claims!
Should you determine that any items are missing, you MUST note the missing items on the delivery ticket and contact Customer Service
to report any issues. You should open cartons and containers. If there is the slightest doubt that the merchandise is damaged (concealed or not) refuse the shipment and do not sign for delivery.
All returns must be within 30 days of receiving the product. A 15% restocking fee and return freight costs will apply.
To return an order, please contact Customer Service
to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA). Unfortunately we can not accept or credit any returned product without an RA number. Please note that all freight charges will be the responsibility of the customer and return freight must be prepaid. Returned products must be in original packaging, unused and in sellable condition. If the product is returned in unsellable condition, we will not issue a refund.
Freight costs on all items being returned will be at the expense of the customer. All items should be shipped FREIGHT PREPAID to the nearest return location. Item(s) must be returned within thirty (30) days of the delivery date to be eligible for reimbursement consideration. TankAndBarrel.com is not responsible for the
cost of packaging, shipping, or returning the item(s) if the applicant changes his or her mind after item(s) are in transit back to the manufacturer or has already been received by the manufacturer.
Upon receiving the product in new condition and undamaged, we will refund you the purchase price of the product minus the 15% restocking fee and actual freight charges from the original shipment to you.
Orders for Rhino Tuff Tanks can be cancelled as long as they have not yet shipped from the factory. Once an order has shipped it cannot be cancelled.
Rhino Tuff Tanks Warranty Details:
Rhino Tuff Tanks offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their products.
Rhino Tuff Tanks (RTT) stands behind all of our quality products and we will repair or replace at our discretion, any product found to be defective due to a manufacturing defect. The manufacturers warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to an accident, adjustment, improper installation, misapplication, misuse, modification, neglect, repair, including but not limited to improper maintenance, or use of unauthorized parts or attachments.