The Leaf Eater Commercial Rain Head is available for 6" round down spouts and is used for matching high flow rate performance needed in commercial Rainwater Harvesting applications. The Leaf Eater Commercial is the next generation Rain Head featuring the new patented single screen Clean Shield technology. This single screen Commercial Rain Head boasts a mosquito proof stainless steel mesh with a 1/32" aperture for filtering out debris as well. Made from Zincalume, this Rain Head can be painted to match to existing color of your downspouts.
Ships FREE with purchase of any Poly-Mart tank!!
Features and Benefits
- Manufactured in durable Zincalume
- Patented single screen technology for advanced debris shedding (Clean Shield)
- Minimal maintenance
- High flow rate performance for commercial buildings
- Superior catchment efficiency at low and high flow rates
- Single screen with 1/32" aperture mosquito proof stainless steel mesh
- Available in 6" or 8" down spout sizes
Gutter & Mid-Mount Installation
1. Select a location for the Rain Head. A Rain Head installed at a height
of 2.6 metres will prevent tampering while providing convenient
access for maintenance.
2. Cut and bracket the bottom pipe to the wall. Offset the pipe 30mm
from the wall.
3. Install the Rain Head into the pipe and mark the side flange fastening holes. Remove the Rain Head and prepare the necessary fastening points. Fasten the Rain Head to the wall ensuring that it is adequately supported by the wall structure.
4. Install pipe above the Leaf Eater Commercial Rain Head with an offset of 1" from the wall. Cut the outlet of the pipe at an angle of 30 degrees to match the angle of the screen. Position the angled 3" above the stainless steel screen
Poly-Mart Shipping Details:
On arrival, inspect the shipment immediately for obvious signs of damage. If any item is damaged to the point that you do not want the product, do NOT sign for the shipment and do NOT take possession of the product. The freight carrier will then be responsible for returning the product back to the factory, and we will arrange a rush replacement product to be sent back out. When you sign for a shipment you are signing that it is in good condition and you accept the shipment. This will relieve the freight carrier of any claims!
Should you determine that any items are missing, you MUST note the missing items on the delivery ticket and contact Customer Service
to report any issues. You should open cartons and containers. If there is the slightest doubt that the merchandise is damaged (concealed or not) refuse the shipment and do not sign for delivery.
Missing or Defective Parts
We will gladly supply the missing parts at no charge to the customer within 10 days of purchase. After 10 days the customer will be responsible for the cost of the missing part and any related shipping cost. Please inspect all packages received with your order. Even if you do not plan to install the unit right away take a few minutes to confirm your order and ensure all parts are included and in good condition. Contact us
within the 10 day period and report any missing parts. This will allow us to quickly correct your order prior to installation.
Product returns are not allowed for Poly-Mart products. Please be sure to carefully review all specifics regarding your product prior to submitting your order!
Because your custom order is built to your exact specifications, and a down payment is required to start the build process, ALL orders cannot be cancelled. The only exception being if the item has yet to enter production. Please carefully review all specifics regarding your product prior to submitting.
Poly-Mart Warranty Details:
Poly-Mart carries a 1-year warranty on all accessories and specifically excludes the cost of labor for installation and/or removal of personal property. We are also not liable for personal/property damages. Poly-Mart is not liable for accessory failure if damaged by the customer.