The Desert Plastics Agua Fria 55 Gallon Rain Barrel is a great solution for rainharvesting! There are rain catchers and then there are Tijeras Rain Barrels. Our attractive, economical and innovative rain barrels are expertly manufactured to meet your specific needs.
Tijeras Rain Barrels are made from recyclable virgin resin, FDA approved for contact with potable water. Our valves and fittings are professional grade, and all fittings are welded into place. There are no gaskets, which means "no gaskets - no leaks". We guarantee it! Custom fittings locations are available at no additional charge.
Agua Fria Rain Barrel Features
- 55, 100, 200, & 360 gallon versions
- Heavy Duty wall - freezing temperature tolerant
- Choice of "Bowled", "Canale" or "Flat" top
- Easy to clean Basket Strainer on "Bowled" Top
- Animal / Child Resistant
- 1-1/2" Internal Overflow (2" on the 360 gallon)
- 1-1/2" Backup Overflow / Linking Port
- Brass Bucket-high Valve
- Professional Brass Butterfly-style Drain Valve
- All Valves are Garden Hose Thread.
- Food-Grade Virgin Polyethylene
- Full UV protection; Completely Recyclable
- Seamless Construction
- All fittings welded to tank - No gaskets
- No tools necessary
- Mosquito Resistant
- 36 Colors including Sandstone & Granites
Desert Plastics Warranty Details:
"Agua Fria 2" Series Rain Barrels
Water Harvesting Tanks Only
Effective January 20, 2010
Desert Plastics, LLC, hereinafter referred to as "DP", warrants to the original purchaser of the product and related parts, except valves, to which this warranty relates, hereinafter referred to as the "Product", that it will, as detailed below, repair or furnish a replacement
in the event of a failure, should such failure be determined by DP to have occurred in the course of normal use and service, or, at DP's option, refund the purchase price of any Product found to be defective in workmanship or material. Such refund,
repair, or replacement will be made through the original place of sale, within the applicable periods specified.
WARRANTY: If the Product provided by DP fail within three (3) years of the date of sale, DP will, at it's option, repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any Product found, upon inspection by DP or it's authorized agents, to be defective in workmanship or
material. It is imperative that a sales receipt from an authorized distributor accompanies all warranty claims.
This warranty will not apply to:
- Defects or malfunctions resulting from failure to properly install, secure, use, or maintain the Product and it's components in accordance with the printed instructions provided.
- Failures resulting from abuse, accident or negligence, including, but not limited to, the use of chemicals "generally known" to be harmful to the Product.
- Products or parts that are not installed in the United States, and in accordance with all applicable local codes, ordinances, and good trade practices.
- Products that have non-Desert Plastics supplied parts or workmanship.
- Freeze damage to any vessel that does not have a Desert Plastics-provided internal overflow.
- Freeze damage to any vessel that is subjected to conditions outside those as detailed below in Section "Freezing Conditions".
- Any filter or strainer.
- All valves and related components. The manufacturer of the valve warrants them.
FREEZING CONDITIONS: The Agua Fria 2 Series of rain barrels will be warranted against damage from freezing temperatures as
long as it is used in an environment where the daytime temperature is above 40 degrees. It is also imperative that all but one of the
mechanical fasteners that attach the top to the body are removed to allow for expansion.
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE: DP shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal property in or near the Product or
other consequential damage to the extent such damages are excluded under applicable state law. No responsibility is assumed for
loss of use of the Product or inconvenience therefrom.
SERVICE LABOR RESPONSIBILITY: In making repairs or furnishing replacement, DP assumes no responsibility for any labor
expenses for service, removal, or reinstallation. Such costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
SHIPPING COSTS: Purchaser will be responsible for any cartage, including the cost of returning the replaced Product to the place it
was first delivered.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM: Any claim under this warranty should be made to the place of purchase. The original receipt must
accompany all returned items and Products.
NOTE: No one is authorized to make any other warranties on DP's behalf. Any implied warranties, including merchantability or
fitness for a particular purpose, shall not, with respect to the Product, extend beyond one (1) year from the date of sale.
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and is only transferable upon written permission from Desert Plastics.
DP makes no other warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, except that the goods sold hereunder shall be of merchantable quality
and the buyer assumes all risks and liabilities resulting from the use of the goods and Products, whether used singly or in conjunction
with other products.