The RainFlo RM-PC115A Automatic Pump Controller provides automatic Multi-function control for your water pump including start and stop control based on user demand (flow), demand-side pressure display via built-in pressure gauge, run-dry protection and a check valve (non-return valve) function. This RainMaster Pump Controller provides direct control of water pumps up to 1.25 horsepower at 115V.
The pump start pressure (low pressure threshold and start trigger), is adjustable through a screw on the back side of the unit. As with most pump controllers, the system high pressure is based on the pump output.
The RM-PC115A electronic controller commands the starting and stopping of single-phase electric water pumps whenever a tap or valve connected to the installation is opened or closed, respectively. When the pump is started, it keeps running as long as any connected tap remains open, supplying the network with the required flow at the related pressure.Construction Characteristics:
Ships FREE with the purchase of any Poly-Mart Tank!!
- Inlet connection: 1" male
- Outlet connection: 1" male
- Non-water hammer check valve
- Dry-running protection system
- Pressure gauge (indication in bar units)
- Manual start button (RESET)
- AUTO RESET function for automatic start after a failure
- Power supply LED (POWER)
- Pump switch-on LED (ON)
- Safety system activation LED (FAILURE)
- Alternating Green/Red at 1 Hz indicates all systems are normal while pump is on