This is the PolyJohn Comfort XL Portable Restroom. The Comfort XL is also a wheelchair accessible unit. Persons with a physical disability or mobility impairment, especially wheelchairs users, can rely on the PolyJohn Comfort XL portable restroom for safe, comfortable, convenient sanitation. At today's private and public events, formal or informal, wedding, concert, fair, festival or party, wheelchair accessible toilets aren't just extras, they are essential.
In fact, every end-user who requires greater space will appreciate the accessibility and ease-of-use features that define the Comfort XL's generous design:
- More than 16 square feet of open interior floor space
- Oversized, self-closing door
- Roll-in ground level floor access
- Interior handrails
Moved easily by one person, the Comfort XL is our most portable large restroom. Add a number of deluxe amenities, and match the XL with PolyJohn sinks and sanitizing stations, also accessible to persons with disabilities, for comprehensive, worry-free sanitation service. Give your renters the PolyJohn option that delivers XL accessibility, XL convenience and XL reliability.
Optional features may include:
- All new door design that features:
- Indent on top of door allows for the addition of a Ryobi soft door closure
- New rotary latch makes it easier for the disabled to use, and easier to spot if the unit shows that it's locked, but has no occupant.
- Smaller gap on bottom than old door. (More privacy, less debris blowing in unit)
- Hinges are now on the same side as all other units so door opening is easier to service, and to set up rows of units for customers.
- More molded in ribs for extra strength
- Lighter door, minimizes the stress on the jamb, and reduces the chances for door sag. Also makes the whole unit lighter.
- Barrier-free door sill - Extra wide door fits all wheelchairs
- Spacious interior for wheelchair maneuverability
- Handrail supports for assisted mobility
- Privacy latch
- Occupancy indicator
- Roll-in, ground level floor access
Advantages over other units:
- Disposable paper seat covers
- Instant antiseptic hand cleanser and foam
- Take your service to the next level - offer customers a wheel chair accessible option, or just an "Extra Large" unit that gives guests more space
- Wheelchair accessible entryway, self-closing door, spacious cabana, and interior grab rails make this unit suitable for special needs users.
- Extra-large size offers more than 16 square-feet (2,318 square inches) of open interior floor space
- Despite large size, unit can be moved easily by one person
PolyJohn Shipping & Return Details:
On arrival, inspect the shipment immediately for obvious signs of damage. If any item is damaged to the point that you do not want the product, do NOT sign for the shipment and do NOT take possession of the product. The freight carrier will then be responsible for returning the product back to the factory, and we will arrange a rush replacement product to be sent back out. When you sign for a shipment you are signing that it is in good condition and you accept the shipment. This will relieve the freight carrier of any claims!
Should you determine that any items are missing, you MUST note the missing items on the delivery ticket and contact Customer Service to report any issues. You should open cartons and containers. If there is the slightest doubt that the merchandise is damaged (concealed or not) refuse the shipment and do not sign for delivery.
Missing or Defective Parts
PolyJohn Enterprises will gladly supply the missing parts at no charge to the customer within 10 days of purchase. After 10 days the customer will be responsible for the cost of the missing part and any related shipping cost.
Please inspect all packages received with your order. Even if you do not plan to install the unit right away take a few minutes to confirm your order and ensure all parts are included and in good condition. Contact us
within the 10 day period and report any missing parts. This will allow us to quickly correct your order prior to installation.
All returns must be within 10 days of receiving the product. A 10% restocking fee and return freight costs will apply.
To return an order, please contact Customer Service
to obtain a
Return Authorization number (RA). Unfortunately we can not accept or credit any returned product without an RA number. Please note that all freight charges will be the responsibility of the customer and return freight must be prepaid. Returned products must be in original packaging, unused and in sellable condition. If the product is returned in unsellable condition, we will not issue a refund.
Freight costs on all items being returned will be at the expense of the customer. All items should be shipped FREIGHT PREPAID to the nearest return location. Item(s) must be returned within ten (10) days of the delivery date to be eligible for reimbursement consideration. PolyJohn and TankAndBarrel.com are not responsible for the cost of packaging, shipping, or returning the item(s) if the applicant changes his or her mind after item(s) are in transit
back to the manufacturer or has already been received by the manufacturer.
If the returned item(s) are "DAMAGED" either by the applicant prior to shipment or occurred in transit, the item(s) may be declined by the PolyJohn shipping department. Any fees implemented by the shipper to return damaged goods will be at the expense of the customer.
Upon receiving the product in new condition and undamaged, we will refund you the purchase price of the product minus the 10% restocking fee and actual freight charges from the original shipment to you.
Because your custom order is built to your exact specifications, and a down payment is required to start the build process, ALL orders cannot be cancelled. The only exception being if the item has yet to enter production.
Please carefully review all specifics regarding your product prior to submitting.
PolyJohn Warranty Details:
PolyJohn Enterprises offers a 1-year warranty on all of their products. The warranty on PolyJohn products is for 1 year from the date of purchase. PolyJohn agrees to provide parts to repair or replace units found by investigation to be defective because of workmanship or raw materials. Abuse of products by vandalism or other negligence is not convered under our warranty. Products found to be defective can be shipped back freight prepaid to our manufacturing facilitiy in Whiting, IN or to a destination of our choosing.