Bushman Shipping & Return Details:
On arrival, inspect the shipment immediately for obvious signs of damage. If any item is damaged to the point that you do not want the product, do NOT sign for the shipment and do NOT take possession of the product. The freight carrier will then be responsible for returning the product back to the factory, and we will arrange a replacement product to be sent back out.
When you sign for a shipment you are signing that it is in good condition and you accept the shipment. This will relieve the freight carrier of any claims!
Should you determine that any items are missing, you MUST note the missing items on the delivery ticket and contact Customer Service
to report any issues. You should open cartons and containers. If there is the slightest doubt that the merchandise is damaged (concealed or not) refuse the shipment and do not sign for delivery.
All returns must be within 5 days of receiving the product. A 20% restocking fee and return freight costs will apply.
To return an order, please contact Customer Service
to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA). Unfortunately we can not accept or credit any returned product without an RA number. Please note that all freight charges will be the responsibility of the customer and return freight must be prepaid. Returned products must be in original packaging, unused and in sellable condition. If the product is returned in unsellable condition, we will not issue a refund.
Freight costs on all items being returned will be at the expense of the customer. All items should be shipped FREIGHT PREPAID to the nearest return location. Item(s) must be returned within thirty (30) days of the delivery date to be eligible for reimbursement consideration. TankAndBarrel.com is not responsible for the
cost of packaging, shipping, or returning the item(s) if the applicant changes his or her mind after item(s) are in transit back to the manufacturer or has already been received by the manufacturer.
Upon receiving the product in new condition and undamaged, we will refund you the purchase price of the product minus the 20% restocking fee and actual freight charges from the original shipment to you.
Orders for Bushman tanks can be cancelled as long as they have not yet entered production at the factory or have already shipped. Once an order has been manufactured and/or shipped it cannot be canceled.
Bushman Warranty Details:
All Bushman tanks, accessories and components are covered by the most comprehensive warranty in the industry. Limited warranty periods for Bushman products are currently as follows:
NOTE: All pump warranty claims will be processed separately from other system components. Contact Bushman for complete details. Proper registration and proof of purchase shall be required to validate all warranty claims.
- Rainwater Harvesting Tanks: Ten (10) Years
- Water Storage Tanks: Five (5) Years
- Accessory Kits: One (1) Year
- Pumps: Three (3) years when part of a Bushman Signature System Package. Two (2) years if pump is purchased separately.
This Limited Warranty is dependent upon installation in accordance with Seller's specifications and the use of Seller's components, accessories and designated application practices exclusively. If a defect
is discovered in normal use of a tank or accessory during the terms of the warranty, in the manner intended, Seller will, at its sole election, repair or replace the tank and/or accessory.
In no event will Seller's responsibility exceed the purchase price of the tank and/or accessory received by Seller. Additional requirements or terms of this Limited Warranty are:
1. The Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is not transferable by operation of law or otherwise.
2. The Limited Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the tank, at the sole discretion of Seller. Seller is not liable for any damage to property or any other associated costs that may occur when repair or replacement of the tank is carried out. Repair work is undertaken at ground level, so tanks that are located on stands must be brought down to ground level before Seller can commence repair work.
Note that expenses such as landscaping, plumbing, electrical, costs of lifting equipment and hire of additional labor are at purchaser's expense. Bringing tanks down from stands for repair work is also at the purchaser's expense.
3. The Limited Warranty does not apply to the tank color, which may in time fade or change.
4. The Limited Warranty applies to the one piece polyethylene structure of the tank and does not extend to fittings such as the strainer, outlet, valve, tap, overflow or any other fittings, accessories or ancillary components. Some fittings, accessories and ancillary components are covered under a separate limited warranty program, which is available upon request.
5. The Limited Warranty on water tanks is for the storage of water only, at a water temperature not exceeding 73F/23C. The Limited Warranty does not apply to tank damage due to freezing.
6. The Limited Warranty on water tanks is for storage of water on the site only. Transporting water in water tanks voids the Limited Warranty.
7. The Limited Warranty is void and will not be binding upon Seller in the event of damage to unsecured tanks through blowing away, or by abuse, improper installation, unsound base, or unauthorized modifications to the tank.
Note that all installation instructions must be followed and in particular the fitting of flexible hoses.
8. Seller must be notified of any defect or fault (using a Seller-approved claim form) within seven (7) days of it occurring. Seller must be given the opportunity to inspect the tank within thirty (30) days of such notification, otherwise the Limited Warranty is void.
9. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY PROVIDED BY SELLER AND IS IN LIEU OF, AND SELLER DISCLAIMS, ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, (I) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (II) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, (III) ANY OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY OR TORT, OR BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY NONCONFORMANCE, DEFECT, DEFICIENCY, FAILURE, MALFUNCTION OR FAILURE TO PERFORM, (IV) STRICT LIABILITY OR PRODUCT LIABILITY, AND (V) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER.