This is the PolyJohn Applause Direct Connect Portable Sink. Go direct! The Applause Direct Connect is designed to be hooked up directly to a fresh water source as well as a drain for gray water. It features a fill valve that keeps a constant 5-10 gallons of fresh water in the tank. With an unlimited supply of water, it's the ideal hand washing station to service a large worksite or outdoor event. Each unit comes fully equipped with soap and paper towel dispensers, and the hands-free pump operation helps to prevent the spread of contagions. The two-sink design will help reduce lines and wait times.
The fresh and gray water connections are made through 2 - 3/4" garden hose connections.
Advantages over other units:
- Capacity: Unlimited - perfect for large crowds!
- Adjustable float operated valve controls the amount of fresh water held in the tank
- Can be quickly converted into a "stand-alone" portable sink with an optional vinyl liner
- Includes one soap dispenser, two paper-towel holders, and two convenient trash-bag holders
- Hands-free foot pump operation
- Built-in recessed handles for no-hassle placement
- Hinged lid provides easy access to internal components
- Paper Towel dispenser requires Bay West EcoSoft Roll Towel (Item # BW-46200) or Georgia-Pacific Envision Singlefold Towels (Item # GP-23504)
- Great for large job sites! Two stations can be set back-to-back for an extra large four-station sink.
- Over 900 uses per fill up (60-gallon fresh water capacity; 60-gallon grey water capacity)
- Hands-free foot pump operation and built-in soap dispensers and paper towel dispensers meet all end-user hygiene needs
- Molded-in handles allow for easy movement
- Three models: direct connect for unlimited usage, free-standing with 60-gallon capacity, or hard tank with 30-gallon capacity
- Two paper towel dispensers contain 1,000 towel capacity (four packs of single-fold towels)
PolyJohn Shipping & Return Details:
On arrival, inspect the shipment immediately for obvious signs of damage. If any item is damaged to the point that you do not want the product, do NOT sign for the shipment and do NOT take possession of the product. The freight carrier will then be responsible for returning the product back to the factory, and we will arrange a rush replacement product to be sent back out. When you sign for a shipment you are signing that it is in good condition and you accept the shipment. This will relieve the freight carrier of any claims!
Should you determine that any items are missing, you MUST note the missing items on the delivery ticket and contact Customer Service to report any issues. You should open cartons and containers. If there is the slightest doubt that the merchandise is damaged (concealed or not) refuse the shipment and do not sign for delivery.
Missing or Defective Parts
PolyJohn Enterprises will gladly supply the missing parts at no charge to the customer within 10 days of purchase. After 10 days the customer will be responsible for the cost of the missing part and any related shipping cost.
Please inspect all packages received with your order. Even if you do not plan to install the unit right away take a few minutes to confirm your order and ensure all parts are included and in good condition. Contact us
within the 10 day period and report any missing parts. This will allow us to quickly correct your order prior to installation.
All returns must be within 10 days of receiving the product. A 10% restocking fee and return freight costs will apply.
To return an order, please contact Customer Service
to obtain a
Return Authorization number (RA). Unfortunately we can not accept or credit any returned product without an RA number. Please note that all freight charges will be the responsibility of the customer and return freight must be prepaid. Returned products must be in original packaging, unused and in sellable condition. If the product is returned in unsellable condition, we will not issue a refund.
Freight costs on all items being returned will be at the expense of the customer. All items should be shipped FREIGHT PREPAID to the nearest return location. Item(s) must be returned within ten (10) days of the delivery date to be eligible for reimbursement consideration. PolyJohn and TankAndBarrel.com are not responsible for the cost of packaging, shipping, or returning the item(s) if the applicant changes his or her mind after item(s) are in transit
back to the manufacturer or has already been received by the manufacturer.
If the returned item(s) are "DAMAGED" either by the applicant prior to shipment or occurred in transit, the item(s) may be declined by the PolyJohn shipping department. Any fees implemented by the shipper to return damaged goods will be at the expense of the customer.
Upon receiving the product in new condition and undamaged, we will refund you the purchase price of the product minus the 10% restocking fee and actual freight charges from the original shipment to you.
Because your custom order is built to your exact specifications, and a down payment is required to start the build process, ALL orders cannot be cancelled. The only exception being if the item has yet to enter production.
Please carefully review all specifics regarding your product prior to submitting.
PolyJohn Warranty Details:
PolyJohn Enterprises offers a 1-year warranty on all of their products. The warranty on PolyJohn products is for 1 year from the date of purchase. PolyJohn agrees to provide parts to repair or replace units found by investigation to be defective because of workmanship or raw materials. Abuse of products by vandalism or other negligence is not convered under our warranty. Products found to be defective can be shipped back freight prepaid to our manufacturing facilitiy in Whiting, IN or to a destination of our choosing.