1. Before/After each flight use: Inspect all heat sealed seams for any tears.
2. Inspect all stitching of the harness for any loose stitching.
3. Inspect the dropped forged aluminum choker delta rings. (Rated at 40,000 lbs.)
4. Inspect the dropped forged "D" rings (rated at 5,000 lbs.each) or grab handles placed on the side of the tank bladder.
5. Inspect the 4" fill cap on top of the tank. (or a PVC flange if requested on the tank)
6. The flyer tank should be stress tested regularly by hanging the bladder from an engine hoist that is rated for the water weight, or a helicopter can raise the tank for aerial inspection.
7. Consider replacing the Flyer tank after 3-4 years of use. This is if the tank has be use often.
8. Warranty is for 2 (two) years from purchase date. Warranty includes: all heat sealed seams, and fabric UV delamination. We only use the best quality fabrics and parts for this type of tank!!
9. Emergency patch kits are available.
10. Always store flyer tanks indoors in a clean dry area free of rodents and pests.
11. For 72 & 134 gallon flyers: Inspect all hose and connection outlets.
*Always refer to the Helicopter Load Calculation and Manifest section of the Interagency Helicopter Operactons Guide.
CAUTION! If the tank has been subjected to fire, immediate inspection is required!!
Testing of 72, 134, 200 & 300 gallon flyers before shipping to customer:
1. When cutting the fabric all fabric is inspected for imperfections
2. After the bladder is completed we inspect all heat sealed seams.
3. Inspection of webbing and hardware is done before assembly.
4. After completion of the bladder we air pressure test for any leaks
5. Hydro testing of bladders is done to see if there is any leaking.
6. The bladder is now cleaned and dried for shipment.
7. At each stage employees must initial their part of the assembly before shipping.
8. Maintenance, cleaning and warranty instructions are included with every tank.
Fol-Da-Tank Shipping & Return Details:
On arrival, inspect the shipment immediately for obvious signs of damage. If any item is damaged to the point that you do not want the product, do NOT sign for the shipment and do NOT take
possession of the product. The freight carrier will then be responsible for returning the product back to the factory, and we will arrange a replacement product to be sent back out.
When you sign for a shipment you are signing that it is in good condition and you accept the shipment. This will relieve the freight carrier of any claims!
Should you determine that any items are missing, you MUST note the missing items on the delivery ticket and contact Customer Service
to report any issues. You should open cartons and containers. If there is the slightest doubt that the merchandise is damaged (concealed or not) refuse the shipment and do not sign for delivery.
All returns must be within 60 days of receiving the product. A 30% restocking fee and return freight costs will apply.
To return an order, please contact Customer Service
to obtain a
Return Authorization number (RA). Unfortunately we can not accept or credit any returned product without an RA number.
Please note that all freight charges will be the responsibility of the customer and return freight must be prepaid. Returned products must be in original packaging, unused and in sellable condition.
If the product is returned in unsellable condition, we will not issue a refund.
Freight costs on all items being returned will be at the expense of the customer. All items should be
shipped FREIGHT PREPAID to the nearest return location. Item(s) must be returned within sixty (60) days of the
delivery date to be eligible for reimbursement consideration. TankAndBarrel.com is not responsible for the
cost of packaging, shipping, or returning the item(s) if the applicant changes his or her mind after item(s) are in transit
back to the manufacturer or has already been received by the manufacturer.
Upon receiving the product in new condition and undamaged, we will refund you the purchase price of the product minus the 30% restocking fee and actual freight charges from the original shipment to you.
Because your custom order is built to your exact specifications, and a down payment is required to start the build process, ALL orders cannot be cancelled. The only exception being if the item has yet to enter production.
Please carefully review all specifics regarding your product prior to submitting.